We, Xiaosu Han and Andreas Thalhammer, are two young cinematographers based in Europe, but are working on feature films, musicvideos and commercials around the world. Self-educated through years of working in the lighting and camera department, we made the jump from gaffers to directors of photography on low-budget feature films.
Get in touch with us for your next project!
- 2012 Stories Forlorn (97), dir. Uri L. Schwarz
- 2012 Runaway Woman /《暴走吧，女人》, dir. Dong Mei / 董梅
- 2011 LOST PLACE 3D, dir. Thorsten Klein
- 2011 Dear Enemy (UK Unit) /《親密敵人》, dir. Xu Jinglei / 徐靜蕾
- 2010 Return of the Moonwalker, dir. Mike Maria and Mike Moreau
- 2010 Murt Ramirez Wants to Kick my Ass, dir. Dan Lee
- 2010 Elephant White - 2nd Unit. dir. Prachya Pinkaew
- 2009 Odem / Lipstikka, dir. Jonathan Sagall
- 2009 Summertime, dir. Max Weissberg
- 2009 Baseline, dir. Brendon O'Loughlin
- 2008 Fremdkoerper, dir. Alex Weimer
- 2008 Schleier der Maya, dir. Aiden Afschar